What is Acrylic Nail?
Acrylic packaging is available in various styles and sizes. You can stick to them with different stickers or accessories. Acrylic looks fantastic and you can buy numerous acrylic nail designs. Acrylic is obviously a well-known solution to nail enhancement in strengthening and beautifying normal nails. The length of the acrylic allows the nail artist to comfortably design over the nail.
Acrylics typically form an hermetic seal with natural nails when correctly fixed. Acrylic nails generally improve the appearance of our entire hand and assist to conceal or even repair broken, damaged, short or even poor nails. Acrylic is actually a hard and durable plastic material to put on a real nail or tip. For those with current fingernail problems, acrylic nails are likely to be a wise choice.
How to do Acrylic Nail?
Acrylic nails are the latest trend and will quickly become an integral part of nail art. White and pink color have always been the most popular favorite of women among all acrylic nails. You can either install this nail in a specialist nail store or do it at home. Doing at home not only saves money, but you can use and remove acrylic nails at any moment once you have mastered the skill. Using this kind of nail is very easy, the following is a particular strategy.
Applying Acrylic Nail
- Use a nail polish remover to remove grease or old nail polish.
- Use a nail clipper to trim your nails. Make sure all nails are of the proper length before installation. Avoid keeping long nails because acrylic nails work better on short nails.
- Use a polisher to repair the nail surface. Remember to remove the natural luster of your nails. This means that the top layer of the nail needs to be removed to better bond the glue to the acrylic nail.
- Use a wooden stick to push the stratum corneum back. You can first soak your nails in warm water for a few minutes to make it soft.
- Remove excess moisture and grease from the nail bed.
- Apply base nail polish to the entire nail. When dry, it will have a chalky earth color. The feeling it gave at first was unremarkable, but it was the first step in installing acrylic nails.
- Gently wipe the nail monomer with a finger brush. Then apply acrylic beads.
- Place the beads on the root of the nail bed and flatten with a brush. Make sure to roll on your nails and squeeze excess acrylic out of the nail top. Repeat this step on all nails.
- When the color of the acrylic becomes dim, quickly install the fake nail. Apply light gently and hold for at least 30 seconds. Make sure to remove excess acrylic after firming.
- You can then trim the nails to the shape and size you want. Color all nails.
- Apply a layer of colorless nail polish to the entire nail and leave it dry. Pink and white acrylic nails are ready.