You must recognize if you are using the right techniques before removing any gel nail polish. The method of applying nail polish and gel nail polish is the same. If you are curing under UV or LED light, this must be gel nail polish. Naturally dried should be nail polish. Generally, the gel nail polish is difficult to remove with a general nail remover.
Another name for gel nail polish is known as nail lacquer. It is a kind of paint that can be applied directly to the nails in order to make the nails bright and beautiful. Gel nail polish works the same way as nail polish, but the ingredients are totally different.
Gel nail polish is a resin similar to plastic, and the method of operation is completely different from nail polish. It needs a bonding agent, a colored gel nail polish, and a top layer. You need to cure each coating by UV light before applying the next layer. However, the hardness and gloss are much better than ordinary nail polish. The good quality gel nail polish can be soaked and stripped with special syrup, but the nail shop will remove the nail polish by direct grinding. Therefore, it will hurt the nails very much.
The Way To Remove Gel Nail Polish
A good nail salon has a special potion to remove the nail polish. But some nail salons are manually removed, and it will hurt your nails more .
Tin Foil Removal
- Tools preparation
- Cotton pad
- Eternal Nail Polish Remover ( 100% pure acetone )
- Tin foil (Aluminum Foil)
- Cuticle pusher
- Buffer block or nail buffer
- Nail file
- Cuticle oil
- First, use the nail file to polish the nail surface without hurting the real nail. Then pour the nail polish remover onto the cotton pad and completely cover the nail surface.
- Take appropriate tin foil sizes and wrap the cotton pad on the nails. Be careful to seal them neatly.
- Wait for about 15 to 20 minutes until there is a slight burning sensation on the nail surface, then peel off the tin foil and remove the cotton pad.
- At this time, you will find that the gel nail polish on the surface of the nail has been melted. You can use a cuticle pusher to gently remove the tacky nail polish.
- Polish the nails with a buffer block, and apply a layer of cuticle oil.
The UV gel nail polish is generally divided into removable and non-removable. You should know which one is your present one.
First, for removable gel nail polish:
Wrap each finger with removal foil and remove it in about ten minutes. The manicure made by UV light is non-removable with ordinary nail polish remover.
Second, for non-removable gel nail polish:
You can only polish the non-removable gel nail polish with a nail file or nail drill machine. This is the way a lot of nail salons are in use.