Gel nail polish is produced of pre-mixed polymer and monomer gel. The most common type of gel nail polish is applied to the nail with a brush and cured for 30 seconds under UV light. Typically, two coats are applied and then dried under UV light for 30 seconds after each layer. Gel nail polish is used to apply and stretch nails. Normal nail polish lasts only a few days and is easily peeled, damaged and broken. Gel nail polish lasts about two to three weeks. Gel nail polish can be removed at home or in a nail salon.
- Use nail clipper to trim your nails into your favorite shape.
- Grind the nails to soften the shape with a nail buffer.
- Remove the dirt on nails surface by polishing file and cuticle pusher.
- Remove the dead skin by cuticle fork.
- Clean nails by nail brush. Remove the nail grease and keep nails clean and dry completely.
- Rub the gel bottle between your hands to keep the gel uniformity.
- Apply a thin layer base coat and cure under UV(1 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. It is normal that base coat keep stick after curing.
- Apply a thin layer color gel polish and cure under UV(1-2 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. Repeat this step to apply the next layer. (Apply 2-3 layers to get full color.)
- Apply top coat and cure under UV(2-3 minutes)/LED nail dryer lamp(60 seconds).
- Enjoy your shiny nails!
Result & Attention
You should do a skin test and wait a few minutes to check for allergies. If redness or other signs of negative response happen, you should remove instantly.
- Nail polishing is the key. If properly applied, it will last at least 3-4 weeks.
- Do not apply too-thick nail gel. It is necessary that each layer is thin and smooth.
- It is normal for a base coat keep a little thick after curing.
Remove and Repair
- Polish the nails surface by polishing file. Using nails remover can soak through gel better.
- Soak the nails by nail remover wraps about 5-10 minutes. Or apply nail polish remover to cotton and apply it to nails.
- Gently remove the nail polish by cuticle pusher.
- Clean dust on nail surface by nail brush.
- Wash your hands by soap and water.
- Apply hand cream to moisturize your hands.