All you need to do is apply the gel polish and wait for it to dry. Then, use a buffer or chamois to remove the polish from your nails.
The best way to make UV gel polish last is by following the five second rule. This means that if you can’t see any color on your nails after five seconds, it’s safe to touch them or pick them up with your hands.
Tools for making UV gel nail polish
- Nail Clippers – Trim the length or shape of the nail.
- Polishing Block – Polish the nail surface to get the shape you want.
- Nail Cuticle Softener – Remove dead skin with a softener.
- Cuticle Pusher – You can use this blade to scratch the hard-to-remove leftover skin residue, remove glue in acrylic nails.
- Cuticle Fork – Manicure cuticle tool with sharp V. You can safely trims or removes excess cuticle and hangnails quickly. You can used as small spoon to applied dip powder on nail or push dead skin around nail.
- Cuticle Nippers – Cut and snip the cuticles.
- Nail Buffer – You can polish the nail surface or remove the gel nail polish.
- Nail File – You can file the nail to the shapes you like.
- Cleaning Brush – The brush is a nail art tool which can used to remove the dust of the nail or acrylic tips.
- Cuticle Oil – You can moisturize the nail bed and reduce the rough cuticle.
- Sponge Separator – You can separate and fix your fingers to facilitate the application of nail polish.
- LED or UV Nail Dryer Lamp – You need an UV or LED light to dry the gel nail polish.
6 Steps to make UV gel nail polish
- File your nails with nail file. Remove the cuticle from your nails with cuticle pusher. Dry and clean your nails with cleaning brush, and make sure your nails are oil-free.
- Apply base coat – Cure for 30 seconds to 1 minute with LED or UV nail dryer lamp. You can use the Sponge Separator to separate your fingers.
- Apply first thin color coat and cure under nail dryer lamp for 30 seconds to 1 minute .
- Apply second thin color coat and cure under nail lamp for 30 seconds to 1 minute (Some light colored gel may need to apply 3-4 coat).
- Apply top coat – Cure for 30 seconds to 1 minute with LED or UV nail dryer lamp.
- Wipe off tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser.
And you’re all Done!